Monday, February 6, 2012

Yes...

I just wanted to post this video by Musiq Soulchild. The song is called, "Yes." Musiq recently announced his new role as an Ambassador for Susan G. Komen for the Cure and although, my case is not cancer, to me, it still feels like it's along the same wavelengths. In the video the woman has breast cancer and is embarrassed and scared and Musiq (her boyfriend/husband) explains/sings to her saying that whenever she has doubts about the way he feels about her or if he wants to stay with her through this, his answer is, "Yes."

The video touches close to home for me, so I just wanted to share with you. My favorite lines of the song:

When 2 or 3 years from now
You start having some doubts
About if this love will last
The answer is, "Yes."


No comments:

Post a Comment