Friday, February 24, 2012

She's getting her groove back!

It's close to the end of week 2 since I've been on Humira and Mobic-free. I am still doing about 90% gluten-free diet (I say 90 because I have little bites here and there of gluten-containing foods/snacks). I am still on my pre-natal vitamins as advised by my doctor with extra Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and a Probiotic.

I can feel my body being tested, though. I've been feeling extra weak, extra tired, and I'm battling a cold or allergies.

My pain is nearly gone. I still have the same pain in my finger joint. It's been there since November. I can still feel some knee pain. I am eager to hop on my treadmill and that's when I know I'm completely better! For now, the only exercise I'm getting is Zumba or Dance Central on Xbox Kinect. Watch out Stella! I'm getting my groove back!

Here are the latest shots of my body.

Back:


Close-up of Back (spots are drying up and flaking off, leaving a "bleached" mark look):

No comments:

Post a Comment