Sunday, February 12, 2012

Humira


After a difficult battle with my mind and body, I decided to get back on Humira. The first dose is supposed to be 2 pens.

Although this was not anything new to me, I was still squeamish at the thought of injecting my thighs again. I had to prep myself for an hour so that I could just go through with it. The injections still stung as I always remembered and I am preparing for the bruises on the injection sites tomorrow. I will need to take another dose on day 8, then 22, and then every other week for who knows how long.

I also wanted to share some photos of what my psoriasis looks like as of today. I hope this doesn't gross anyone out, but I just want to keep track of my progress.


Stomach:



Side of waist:



Full back:



Lower back close-up:

No comments:

Post a Comment